© 2020, University of Basrah / College of Agriculture, Basrah , Iraq.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Personal information collection
Using personal information
Securing your data
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
Your privacy is important to «BJAS» journal . This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that «BJAS» journal collects, and the ways in which «BJAS» journal uses that personal information.
«BJAS» journal may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
Any personal information received by «BJAS» journal will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
Where «BJAS» journal discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, «BJAS» journal may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
«BJAS» journal will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
«BJAS» journal is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.