BJAS is the scientific journal of Basrah University / Coolege of Agriculture with e-ISSN: 2520-0860, p-ISSN: 1814-5868 and DOI: 10.21276/basjas. BJAS is a journal of original scientific research, Short Communications, and Review Papers. The BAJAS Scientific Journal is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles in diffrient areas of Science.
- BJAS Journal seeks to publish those papers that are most influential in their fields or across fields and that will significantly advance scientific understanding
- BJAS Journal is an Open Access, double blind peer-reviewed, scholarly journal. It considers articles (written in English only) in the field of agricultural sciences, applied environmental sciences and biological sciences..
- BJAS Journal accepts Original Research Articles, Review Articles and Short Communications to Editor.
- BJAS Journal evaluates articles based only on an objective determination of scientific and methodological soundness, not on subjective determinations of 'impact,' 'novelty' or 'interest'.
- BJAS Journal applies the highest standards to everything it does - specifically, the publication places an emphasis on research integrity; high ethical standards; constructive peer-review; exemplary production quality; and leading edge online functionality.
- BJAS Journal does not accept pre-submission enquiries; however, if you are unsure whether or not your article fits our Scope then please email us at: email@example.com.